What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

How do you listen to music?

468 x 60 Advertising

The Hulk

RevBux
$204
Is it some app like Spotify, Google Music, etc. Or radio? Perhaps you may still use CDs?
I usually use Spotify.

Itunes mostly. I used to use Spotify a lot, but paying for premium got too expensive for the little I used it.

When I am on my phone I use Apple Music but when I am on desktop I use YouTube. Currently listening to:

These days I listen off either my iPod or iPad. Usually play it through my Bose speaker. Sometimes will use the devices own speakers as well or headphones. Also sometimes will listen on the computer. I still have cds, but they're kept packed away.

Most of the time I use Spotify to listen to my music. When I'm out and about, I will use my music library on my phone (downloaded music) to listen to them. I will also use YouTube from time to time when I'm at home.

Flash Drives and SD cards...
My jeep and my honda are both equipped with radios that support both for music playback.

or streaming from my phone, but the former is useful for when I'm in areas with no signal.

I don't use it much but I did add a second radio to my honda though after restoring it from an old junker... it supports cassette tapes :ROFLMAO:

Just on YouTube, and even then, I mostly just listen to video game music, if I'm being completely honest :p .

Just on YouTube, and even then, I mostly just listen to video game music, if I'm being completely honest :p .
Most of my music consist of anime, game, cartoons, various soundtracks, and New Age. =3

I will either use Spotify if I have Spotify Premium or I will use Amazon Music if I have Prime. If I don't have either of those I tend to just use YouTube or Spotify Free.

Spotify - phone, streaming, commuting, nap time
YouTube - chilling, watching music vids
Basically covers all the bases.
Everyone else at home has to deal with Spotify free or YouTube music. Premium is all mine. 😅

Back