What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

How do you listen to music?

Aaron

Is it some app like Spotify, Google Music, etc. Or radio? Perhaps you may still use CDs?
I usually use Spotify.

pittstonjoma

I just use Google play music because I can use it wherever. My car, phone, pc, tablet, etc.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Itunes mostly. I used to use Spotify a lot, but paying for premium got too expensive for the little I used it.

JoyFreak

Verified
When I am on my phone I use Apple Music but when I am on desktop I use YouTube. Currently listening to:

Megan

These days I listen off either my iPod or iPad. Usually play it through my Bose speaker. Sometimes will use the devices own speakers as well or headphones. Also sometimes will listen on the computer. I still have cds, but they're kept packed away.

Ash

Most of the time I use Spotify to listen to my music. When I'm out and about, I will use my music library on my phone (downloaded music) to listen to them. I will also use YouTube from time to time when I'm at home.

SpookyZalost

Flash Drives and SD cards...
My jeep and my honda are both equipped with radios that support both for music playback.

or streaming from my phone, but the former is useful for when I'm in areas with no signal.

I don't use it much but I did add a second radio to my honda though after restoring it from an old junker... it supports cassette tapes :ROFLMAO:

Kyng

Just on YouTube, and even then, I mostly just listen to video game music, if I'm being completely honest :p .

Megan

Just on YouTube, and even then, I mostly just listen to video game music, if I'm being completely honest :p .
Most of my music consist of anime, game, cartoons, various soundtracks, and New Age. =3