What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Hello there!

468 x 60 Advertising

Loque95

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$807
Hey everyone!!! I'm new here and my name is Loque (pronounced Lock), I am a Canadian variety streamer from BC, Canada!!! I mostly like to play single player games with a good story, which generally consists of JRPGs, Action-RPGs, Horror, Horror-Survival, Action-Adventure and others, but I do play a bit of everything!!! I have been streaming on twitch for almost 2 years and on trovo for about 5 months! I am also a single father, so most of my time off stream is spent with them, but I also love to support other creators work towards their goals whenever I'm able!!! I am enjoying this platform so far and am looking forward to getting to know some of you and growing alongside you all!!! :)

Welcome to Revillution @Loque95 ! It's great to have you here with us! Looking forward to catching some of your streams & content in the future! If you have any questions or need anything, don't hesitate to reach out. :)

Back