What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Happy Halloween

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Halloween was somewhat quiet. :)

same here, I had only 2 trick or treaters come to my door. One thought I was fake, and didn't think I was a real person until I moved. so that was great, and the other was some one that lived across the street from me. But I was running up against the cold, and the trunk or treat stuff that was going on when I got home. as it is I still have a large bowl of candy.

Kyng

same here, I had only 2 trick or treaters come to my door. One thought I was fake, and didn't think I was a real person until I moved. so that was great, and the other was some one that lived across the street from me. But I was running up against the cold, and the trunk or treat stuff that was going on when I got home. as it is I still have a large bowl of candy.
Well, that's two more than I had :p .

Anyway, enjoy your candy!

Lol thanks, going to give some way to my job coaches who have kids, so that I am not the only person eating a whole lot of candy that is bad for my health. I might keep some for later for me to eat. But right now lol a large bowl is too much for me. never mind I have been snacking on it here and there.