What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Drag to reposition cover

Google Stadia

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
What is everyone's thoughts on Google Stadia? I feel like the whole aspect of Stadia being a streaming box, is probably not going to work out too well, at least not yet. Internet speeds aren't up to snuff in most areas to get good enough performance out of it. I also don't like the fact that there's no physical media and you have to pay a subscription to even access any of the games, then you have to purchase the games themselves too. It's similar to xbox and PS4 but the problem with Stadia is, you're basically renting the game to be streamed, it's not physical and you don't really OWN it.

Are you someone interested in Stadia? What's your reasoning for liking or disliking Stadia and it's business model?

Ash

I'm not too sure about it really. The idea that I have to purchase the games and pay to play them is a joke especially considering the fact that knowing Google, they could stop Stadia at any time if they consider it a "failure". I'll stick to my traditional console gaming

Demon_skeith

I'm in a wait and see mode, not really sure how it will turn out. People thought it was great, but now that hype is dying there is now doubt. I just want to know if they can pull this service off without lag.