What's new

Glimesh Glimesh Profile/Username List

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$508
FTL low latency is like chatting in real time, the delay is almost non-existent.

Sirtoksdabeast

The BEAST from the EAST
Partner
RevBux
$0
I will have to try it out I guess....sad thing is, its them and no one else...you can't multi stream it. With it being so new, and most getting on board being as new, the struggle for growth will be there. Not true?? @Smokey?

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$508
You can multi-stream using the aircast service i believe it's called. I know there is a way to multistream, but you do also have to realize Glimesh is still in alpha, it's still growing and having functionality added to it all the time.

Kelemvore

Content Creator
Partner
RevBux
$1
Epic Creator Code
Kelemvore
The main difference is the no delay and the community and everyone gets a sub button. There aren't many features right now cause it's still in alpha. I love it cause it feels like mixer as far as community goes. With the lack of Xbox direct streaming

Sirtoksdabeast

The BEAST from the EAST
Partner
RevBux
$0
You can multi-stream using the aircast service i believe it's called. I know there is a way to multistream, but you do also have to realize Glimesh is still in alpha, it's still growing and having functionality added to it all the time.
Ya, to use that app the way I want to, I would need to pay for the service...I'm not there yet...as Restream is for free and I'm streaming to about 5-6 other services at the same time with no issues. I was never on Mixer, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Sirtoksdabeast

The BEAST from the EAST
Partner
RevBux
$0
The main difference is the no delay and the community and everyone gets a sub button. There aren't many features right now cause it's still in alpha. I love it cause it feels like mixer as far as community goes. With the lack of Xbox direct streaming
When you say no delay, are you meaning just interaction with the chat, or with the stream itself. I ask because if thats the case and they have a multi stream feature, that would be great simultaneously.

2TonWaffle

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$745
Still trying to figure out more about this service. Why is it different from the others, such as Twitch, Youtube and Facebook?
The main take away is that the stream is basically real-time so when people in chat post, the streamer is able to react or talk about that post right then. Many have tried their hand on Twitch or other platforms after Mixer was murdered and weren't able to grow a community. With Glimesh, that feeling is there in a way that people felt during the Beam/Mixer days.

Kelemvore

Content Creator
Partner
RevBux
$1
Epic Creator Code
Kelemvore
When you say no delay, are you meaning just interaction with the chat, or with the stream itself. I ask because if thats the case and they have a multi stream feature, that would be great simultaneously.
both. low latency or sub second delay on both the stream and chat.