What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Gaming Time Management

jyy

Gaming seems quite time consuming. How do you manage your time? I mean, especially if you have to work part-time or full-time, the time demands could be outrageous.

Well, I think - despite the negativity, it is possible. However, perhaps other hobbies would be cut out. What might they be? I mean, it might not be possible to have two or three hobbies if gaming is one of them? Do you all agree?

Megan

I'm horrible when it comes to that. I often find myself playing for hours, and wasted half my night. It can be hard to do other stuff then. I mean, I think you can have other hobbies and stuff...just a matter of managing your time.

Nerdface

I have a chronic lack of spare time, which is generally taken up by a full-time job, my wife, and my young daughter.

I'm lucky if I get an hour of gaming in per day.. I used to stay up quite late in an evening, but now I'm often in bed for 10pm! 😅

Kyng

I used to be horrible with this: there were times when I'd game for four hours continuously :p .

However, these days, I generally don't play games for more than two hours at a time during weekdays. This is quite easy for me, because my evenings are broken up quite nicely by other activities (e.g. dinner, TV shows), so there's always a natural stopping point not too far away. (At weekends, on the other hand, I'm happy to do plenty of gaming!!!)