What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Gaming is an expensive hobby!

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
So it's E3 week and everyone and their mother has sales going on right now! Always when I don't have the funds to buy ALL the games I wanna pick up on sale. :p

Am I the only one that has this issue? Games you've been wanting going on sale when you're still waiting for pay day?

Juneberry

In my case it's not because I'm awaiting a pay day, but because I'm always flat broke. Up until now, the only income in my house was my dad's disability, and New Jersey is an annoyingly expensive place to live. I have SSI now, but I have a lot of money to save up for two trips this year, so even now that things I want are on sale, I can't necessarily afford them ;-; I did take part in a major Spring sale on Steam for all my comic program's DLC though! Oops.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Yeah that's the same with me at the moment lol. it sucks.

Juneberry

We just have to play the cards we're drawn. And prioritize. Sadly, for me, the trips are my priority. But sometimes games are my priority too- like how I always spend my birthday money on games, usually. :'D

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
I hear ya there. I got rid of a few things I no longer found necessary in order to help pay for the hosting and Xenforo license used here. :)

I plan on rolling out an affordable "Premium" membership for Gamer Reloaded with some extra perks for users, to help gain some revenue and offset the hosting cost. :) Which isn't entirely expensive but yeah.