What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Games You Wish You'd Played

468 x 60 Advertising

Juneberry

RevBux
$0
I think a big issue when it comes to gaming is how hard certain older games are to get nowadays, and many of us missed a chance at least once in a while of playing certain games we were excited for, whether it's because we lacked the proper console or couldn't afford new games. I figured it might be interesting to see the games everyone wishes they had a chance to play, but for whatever reason weren't able to.

For me, there's two series of games I always wanted to play: Evolution (Dreamcast) and the .hack// quartet games- the original one, which was for Playstation. I've tried finding .hack// since finally getting a PS3 that was backwards compatible (my first Playstation ever)... But when I tried to find it, no matter where I went, it was either insanely priced or just impossible to find. Gamefly told me I'd get it in maybe six months if I was lucky with them...

So what about you guys? Any games you could only dream of having the ability to play in the past?

I got both Evolution games on Dreamcast, great series. :)

For me, one series i'm often curious about but never got around to playing was Suikoden, and believe it or not, Kingdom hearts. :p

Well I would really like to get into the more popular game series I've never got the chance, like zelda or final fantasy. There are quite a few as well. Among the Elder Scrolls I played only Skyrim. :/

Back