What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Free hosting vs Paid hosting?

468 x 60 Advertising
As the old saying goes you get what you paid for. With that said...

You don't need to break your back so I always look for value optimized solutions as I rather have the contracts, promises and such in place and "forget about it".

I pay a supplier in particular and they are very competitive in terms of cost/support provided. If I literally have anything they will help me sorts it out, even if it like helping me understand/getting to a 3rd party. (y)

As a result I am able to offer my hosting cost efficiently as you order/upgrade a "heavier" shared account from me. So it's a win win situation, regardless if client need a "minimal account" to operate their site or need something more of it. :)

I only really went for free options when I was a kid and couldn't really afford to afford a web package, but ever since I was a teen and had some money I've started going for the paid options.

Back