What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Favourite Xbox Game?

468 x 60 Advertising

Naiwen

RevBux
$620
Mine is “Dead or Alive”. I love combat and FPS games in general on consoles.

Lost Odyssey. I really wish they would put it to other systems but it was one of the best JRPGs on Xbox 360. Loved the music, turn based system, and story.

Yeah. I pre-loaded Gears 5 onto my console. I need to finish Gears 4 first before the 5th one comes out. I was playing through it with my girlfriend @Shortie , we've taken a bit of a break and are grinding some Destiny 2. :p Personally, I'm more excited for Modern Warfare to drop in October. :D

The Halo Series will always hold a special place in my gaming world. Just hoping Halo Infinite is good and not over hyped.

My favourite Xbox game is Overwatch.

I know its a little old compared to the games that is doing the rounds here in this thread, but its something me and my cousin sit down to play and gain a victory over each other.

What I especially like is that you advance though the levels by being cosmetically better and not by being more and more powerful. Same battle ground and same ammunition for all. Fair play.

It has to be Forza Horizon. As a sole PS4 gamer, I would love to get a game like it for the PS4 or even the upcoming PS5. The closest game that we have is the Crew 2 and it's just not the same really.

My favorite Xbox Game for the longest time was Call of Duty WW2 but now I'm going to have to be honest and say it's the most recent Black Ops Cold War. One game I did not like was Modern Warfare. Wasn't my style in the least bit. But the new cold war has a nice dynamics to it and is quite interesting and fun to play.

It has to be Forza Horizon. As a sole PS4 gamer, I would love to get a game like it for the PS4 or even the upcoming PS5. The closest game that we have is the Crew 2 and it's just not the same really.
It's the same for me.

Forza Horizon is the reason I purchased an Xbox One S in the first place. Forza Horizon is also the reason why I later upgraded to the Xbox One X and now the Series X. It's just the perfect gaming series and there is nothing like it.

My favourite Xbox game is Overwatch.

I know its a little old compared to the games that is doing the rounds here in this thread, but its something me and my cousin sit down to play and gain a victory over each other.

What I especially like is that you advance though the levels by being cosmetically better and not by being more and more powerful. Same battle ground and same ammunition for all. Fair play.

I would pick the Halo series instead. That series had no bad game and one of those games that you won't be tired of playing on the Xbox 360 console.

My favorite Xbox game would definitely have to be Halo 3. I remember when that came out and I picked it up to play, me and a bunch of friends spent months just playing multiplayer and also going through the co-op campaign as well. It was so much fun and the best experience I had in a Halo game.

Back