What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Favourite Streaming Platform?

468 x 60 Advertising

Naiwen

RevBux
$620
Don’t know if Youtube is one but it’s my go to for all my streaming necessities.

For me I would have to say Mixer is definitely my go to streaming platform especially when it comes to meeting new people and watching gaming content. I do use YouTube but usually the only time I use YouTube is if I am looking for something specific, looking for new music or watching funny videos.

Definitely Mixer for me. :) I've met so many awesome people on that platform. :) Couldn't see myself streaming anywhere else to be fair.

I like both twitch & youtube. I'd have to spend more time streaming on youtube to know if I like it more. I've also been asked to try mixer; so when I try everything & know which one I know best I'll report back. Atmo; so far I think youtube might be best for me in the end. I just need to move over to youtube is all.

I like Twitch the most so far personally. I was okay with youtube, but Twitch is just easier on me for some reason. I haven't tried Mixer yet, but may do so in the future.

Back