What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Favourite Music Genres?

468 x 60 Advertising

Naiwen

RevBux
$620
Do you have a personal favourite genre to listen to or anything will do for you? I absolutely can’t stand rap, rock and roll and any metal and techno. I enjoy zen and spa melodies a lot for my afternoon/evening meditation.

Do you have a personal favourite genre to listen to or anything will do for you? I absolutely can’t stand rap, rock and roll and any metal and techno. I enjoy zen and spa melodies a lot for my afternoon/evening meditation.
I like a lot of that sort of thing that's often consider New Age music. I have a decent collection of that.

The rest is either anime, game, or cartoon music. XD

I'm into punk rock & alternative myself. I've been listening to it since I was about 9 or 10 years old so over 25 years now. :) It's the type of music i relate to the most.

Back