What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Favourite Music App?

468 x 60 Advertising
I typically just use Apple's Music app or iTunes.

Use Spotify the most. I've been using it for a while and have sorted all my playlists out anyways so I won't really use any others with that being the main reason.

I use Spotify the most as well. I pay for premium which is quite cheap thanks to the student discount and I can't see myself using any other platforms. I like to use YouTube from time to time as well but that is very rare.

Honestly? .. Spotify. I pay for premium for the best experience, maybe youtube for things that I cant find on spotify.

If you specifically mean App then yeah probably Spotify, if websites in general count then RateYourMusic is the best IMO.

The app I always use for Music and absolutely love is Spotify. I always try to keep my Spotify Premium going due to how much I use it.

Back