What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Favorite College Football Team?

Cameron

Hey guys, college football season is officially here. I was watching Florida and Miami playing just a couple of hours ago. It was a really good game. What is your favorite college football team? My favorite team is the Vanderbilt Commodores, and I follow them in just about every collegiate sport. Vanderbilt is located in my hometown of Nashville, so I've been following them since I was little. Unfortunately, Vandy doesn't start their season until next weekend, so I have to wait another week to see them play. As per usual, I will also be attending at least a few games this season. I've already purchased tickets to four of the cheaper home games, and I might end up purchasing a couple more, depending on if the price goes down.

Anyways, what is your favorite college football team? Are you planning on attending any of their games this year? Why or why not?

Gamer Nerd

My fave college football team is the Wisconsin Badgers hands down. I'll be watching their games on TV again this year as long as those idiot sports pundits on BSPN... er, ESPN stop showing favortism to Ohio State or any other team in the SEC.

jyy

Of course, it would be the University of Tennessee - which is somewhat near my home (UT Campus in Knoxville TN). However, they simply haven't had a good team lately - with one exception (one good year). O.K., what a drag it is when the team isn't no good. However, though, there is professional sports, but the Tennessee Titans seem to have never had a champion team. In fact, oddly enough, only the hockey team, coming from a southern state LOL, has actually won anything recently (losers in the Stanley Cup).

Last edited:

Gamer Nerd

Of course, it would be the University of Tennessee - which is somewhat near my home (UT Campus in Knoxville TN). However, they simply haven't had a good team lately - with one exception (one good year). O.K., what a drag it is when the team isn't no good. However, though, there is professional sports, but the Tennessee Titans seem to have never had a champion team. In fact, oddly enough, only the hockey team, coming from a southern state LOL, has actually won anything recently (losers in the Stanley Cup).
Did you see the BYU v. Tennessee game? I hate it when BYU beat other conference teams just like what they did to my Badgers last year.