What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Do you listen to online radio stations?

468 x 60 Advertising

Heatman

RevBux
$695
Radio stations are something that I used to give a lot of attention but over the last couple of years, that attention have dropped and it's all because of the streaming applications we have now. It's only once in a while that I still tune into the radio stations and see what they have for the day.

Which online radio stations are you currently listening to?

I have been known to listen to radio stations but I don't listen to them as much as I used to. The last time I listened to a radio station was during December and that was because a radio station called Magic was doing their Magic Christmas from 27th November to 28th December in which they play nothing but Christmas music. Other than that most of my music listening is done through Spotify.

I have had less time to listen to radio stations. That is not something that I am even planning on doing. To me, it is not a big deal to listen to them as I can get most of my news from social media pages.

Back