What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Do you like to read?

468 x 60 Advertising

JennyorAlice

RevBux
$0
Do you like to read? If so, what books do you typically read? What genre do you normally read from? Do you have any favorite authors? How often do you read?

I read all the time. I've always enjoyed reading ever since I learned to read on my own in school. Even before I could read on my own, I liked it when someone would read to me. I read a lot of different things that range anywhere from fantasy, horror, science fiction, mystery and thriller. I'll read the occasional romance but it usually doesn't happen very often. My favorite authors usually include Stephen King, Joe Hill, J. K. Rowling and Wayne Hancock (just to name a few).

I love reading. I t nd to go through spurts where I barely read or am reading constantly. I honestly have too many books.

I don't like reading books but i like to read content online. But that too for limited time, i get bored easily. May be from next month i should start reading a book.

I quite like it, but I often don't seem to find the time :( . It's one of those things I'd definitely do more of if I had an extra hour or two per day.

When I do read, it's usually non-fiction books about railways, Formula One, science, and my other interests.

I generally don't read. I never particularly enjoyed it at school, it just feels like a bit of a chore to me..

I'd much rather be told a story through films, TV, or videogames.

I don't really read much anymore. I used to love buying books and reading them when I was younger but haven't read a book properly recently.

Lately I've been reading more. XD Especially since finally reading the second House of Night series. Been devouring those.

Not so much. When I do, I prefer non-fiction science related or true crime.

I like non-fiction informative books. I usually just like reading up on information. Mostly via the web but sometimes programming books. I enjoy any type of book that is for coding and programming and I also like to read magazines but sometimes I would enjoy national geographic type books if I ever had a minute. The days of reading fiction aren't gone per-say, I just haven't found anything work picking up. However I did read the Harry Potter series and that's all 7 books when I was a kid.

When I was a kid I used to absolutely love reading. I remember I had a huge collection of Enid Blyton books that I would love to read and I also liked to read the Harry Potter books as well. Nowadays a lot of my reading is done online but I haven't read an actual book in a while.

Back