What's new

Custom URL

PanduhKingTV

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$211
So, I am not sure how long this has been a thing but 100 subscribers to get your own custom URL? what do you guys think, pursonally to and extent I CAN understand this but in terms of a goal and making it an achieveble thing to work for. but then if your url code is sdfgnsdgfsdfgsfgsd8gs4545jh thats going to make it so much harder in terms of getting a channel to remember?

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$155
We were able to get it for Revillution's youtube channel, so that was a huge plus :)

As for my own channel, haven't gotten there yet :p I think it's an easy goal to achieve and if you're serious about youtube and making content on it, it shouldn't take too long to get a custom URL.

PanduhKingTV

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$211
I guess so. It just looks really dumb, if I remember rightly I had old youtube accounts that were monetised and custom url back a couple years a go. I suppose they made this to stop spam accounts/people who make 1 video

PanduhKingTV

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$211
I don't understand ever how many subs you need to get a custom url probably 100 or 1,000 that's kind of confusing.
100 is for the custom url so instead of 42bn43pwjio4b52345ib2 I can have youtube.com/PanduhKingTV - 1000 is for the creator program where you can monetise your videos and use other features like clubs I believe?

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$83
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
I am super eager to get to 100 subs myself to be able to gain a custom URL, so much better when you can create that custom URL and it looks so much more professional.

PanduhKingTV

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$211
I am super eager to get to 100 subs myself to be able to gain a custom URL, so much better when you can create that custom URL and it looks so much more professional.
agreed and I believe it helps with SEO and desirability. could be wrong though