What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Crack your knuckles?

468 x 60 Advertising

ZandraJoi

RevBux
$83
Did you ever crack your knuckles? I never did. My middle sister used to when we were younger. The crack reminded me of nails on a chalkboard lol There is conflicting reports saying those that cracked their knuckles develop arthritis later in life. For those who did, why did you crack & do you feel it hurt your hands later?

I used to do this a lot when I was younger but I eventually did stop. Not even really sure why, maybe it was the years of hearing my mam go mad at me for doing it lol

Yes, and I still do it despite the warnings of arthritis.. Not sure whether or not it is a myth, but occasionally I do feel a dull ache in my fingers/hands which probably isn't good 😅

I'm also able to crack my right elbow almost at will, and occasionally I can crack my neck too.

I don't personally it makes me cringe. I do know people that did and still do though. I did watch something quite a while back on TikTok coming from a doctor that said cracking your knuckles is actually not bad for you but good for you. After a Google search I also found the same thing.

According to research, cracking your knuckles isn’t harmful. It doesn’t cause arthritis or make your knuckles larger, but it can be distracting or loud to people around you. Breaking a habit like cracking your knuckles can be hard, but it can be done.

I always remember as a kid my Mum telling me it was bad for me and would cause arthritis. I feel now she told me just because she hated the noise 😂

Back