What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Coffee or Tea?

468 x 60 Advertising
I use to drink coffee but I drink tea now. I like coffee but tea is better for the body.

Hell yeah. I love black coffee. It took time to get used to the taste but I really like it.

Yes, same. I used to be the guy that put 6 sugars in to it, but eventually, I just weened off the sugar and now it's gotta be black (though I do like a mocha every once in a while)

Hell yeah. I love black coffee. It took time to get used to the taste but I really like it.

I had to have it black because I kept forgetting to get cream and sugar lol. I have no car so it would mean ubering there and back which can add up.

Neither. I don't really drink either of them and haven't drunk tea in years now. I do love Iced coffee though.

Back