What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Cheat Guides?

jyy

They are a major "fun buster" I think! I mean, what's the point of a game - if there's no mystery? Anyway, some desperate situations might call for a cheat guide - and there easy to find on YouTube and other places. Anyway, how do you feel about them? Do you feel like, "Man, I should have seen that?" after you use them? Of course, this would be because the answer was often simple probably.

Anyhow, myself, I tend to avoid cheat guides at all costs - except in very desperate situations - and at least once I have regretted that - because the answer was actually very simple.

Megan

Sometimes i’ll Do online walkthroughs if I get stuck or want to try to do everything in the game. Sadly once you start doing that for a game you have a hard time stopping.

Demon_skeith

I tend to play a lot of RPGs, but don't have time to randomly try and find things. So I'll use a guide to streamline things.