What's new

Trovo Chatty Alternatives.

mudflapman

the guy with too many screens
Plus Member
RevBux
$6,963
So I'm making transitions over to the green side of things, and one piece of kit that I've been using for ages on the Twitch side of things is a small app by the name of Chatty.

Has anyone got an alternative to this that they've come across that works with Trovo at all? I don't mind about the chat so much, but I have this horrible problem with tunnel vision and often miss people dropping by when it's quiet in chat. I used Chatty to give me an audible alert (only to myself) that would let me know someone was stopping by/trying to engage.

I also loved the ability to get a ping if I was mentioned in a chat that I was lurking in or any other number of customisable things.

Pic for attention.

1635843149396.png

TIA if anyone can think of something for me :)

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$606
So it was a bot similar to Mix It up? Unfortunately, right now Trovo does not have a dedicated chat bot, there are some cloud-based ones such as Botrix and StreamElements, but I believe Firebot is being worked on to bring in Trovo support. There's no ETA on this though.

mudflapman

the guy with too many screens
Plus Member
RevBux
$6,963
Wasn’t really a bot, it’s just an app that connects to the twitch chat API as far as I’m aware giving you more or less the same controls as in the browser, but the ability to set your fonts and tab/pop out multiple chats.

great for mod work also, could have it ping bad words etc so you know where to look if you’re monitoring multiple channels.

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$606
Ahh, nice. Yeah there isn't anything like that yet for Trovo. Maybe reach out to ACPixel with the idea?