What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Cartridge holders?

468 x 60 Advertising

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$1,441
Does anyone remember those cartridge holders for old gameboy games? Or even those dust covers for SNES cartridges?

I alwyas made sure I had some of these when I got a new SNES or gameboy game as a kid. However, I noticed there wasn't one for GBA games, or Sega Genesis for that matter?? Was there a dust cover for Genesis carts that I wasn't aware of?

There wasn’t for the genesis. Most genesis games came in the plastic boxes which were used to shield from dust. SNES games were in cardboard boxes which were more prone to being discarded when we were growing up.

Yeah, I remember that. I remember having something for my genesis cartridges though since I never had the space for storing those clamshell boxes.

Yeah I remember those. I know we had one of those cool Game Boy cases that could house the Game Boy and some games. Remember the dust covers too.

Never recalled seeing anything for Genesis though.

Back