What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Cartridge holders?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Does anyone remember those cartridge holders for old gameboy games? Or even those dust covers for SNES cartridges?

I alwyas made sure I had some of these when I got a new SNES or gameboy game as a kid. However, I noticed there wasn't one for GBA games, or Sega Genesis for that matter?? Was there a dust cover for Genesis carts that I wasn't aware of?

NightRazer87

Stream Team
Verified
There wasn’t for the genesis. Most genesis games came in the plastic boxes which were used to shield from dust. SNES games were in cardboard boxes which were more prone to being discarded when we were growing up.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Yeah, I remember that. I remember having something for my genesis cartridges though since I never had the space for storing those clamshell boxes.

Megan

Yeah I remember those. I know we had one of those cool Game Boy cases that could house the Game Boy and some games. Remember the dust covers too.

Never recalled seeing anything for Genesis though.