What's new

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Worldwide reveal set for August 26th!

It's been revealed that the new Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will be set to be revealed worldwide next week on Wednesday August 26th. A teaser trailer was posted up on twitter that confirms this. What can we expect from this reveal on the 26th? Well we're expecting:
Campain reveal
Multiplayer reveal + gameplay
Zombies shown off even if it's brief (probably towards the end of the reveal as a 'one more thing' type deal.

We're pretty confident they'll reveal a beta and a date for the beta, and it will probably be soon, especially if they reveal an October release date.

Here is the teaser trailer:

Credit: NerosCinema.

What are your thoughts? Are you excited for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War? Are you excited for it's reveal? Sound off in the comments below, Comrades.

Smokey

Smokey

Founder/CEO
I can't wait to see some gameplay for it. Modern Warfare was great although I did get a bit bored with it recently. Not sure yet if I will get it or not

My issue with Modern Warfare was the leveling system being seasonal and being reset every season. I want the traditional prestige system back and i really hope Treyarch brings that back this year.

My issue with Modern Warfare was the leveling system being seasonal and being reset every season. I want the traditional prestige system back and i really hope Treyarch brings that back this year.
That wasn't a huge problem for me but yeah, it wasn't too great. The one thing that annoyed me was the battle pass. If you didn't play for a few days, you would be behind and wouldn't be able to finish