What's new
Drag to reposition cover

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Worldwide reveal set for August 26th!

It's been revealed that the new Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will be set to be revealed worldwide next week on Wednesday August 26th. A teaser trailer was posted up on twitter that confirms this. What can we expect from this reveal on the 26th? Well we're expecting:
Campain reveal
Multiplayer reveal + gameplay
Zombies shown off even if it's brief (probably towards the end of the reveal as a 'one more thing' type deal.

We're pretty confident they'll reveal a beta and a date for the beta, and it will probably be soon, especially if they reveal an October release date.

Here is the teaser trailer:

Credit: NerosCinema.

What are your thoughts? Are you excited for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War? Are you excited for it's reveal? Sound off in the comments below, Comrades.

Smokey

Comments

I can't wait to see some gameplay for it. Modern Warfare was great although I did get a bit bored with it recently. Not sure yet if I will get it or not

My issue with Modern Warfare was the leveling system being seasonal and being reset every season. I want the traditional prestige system back and i really hope Treyarch brings that back this year.

My issue with Modern Warfare was the leveling system being seasonal and being reset every season. I want the traditional prestige system back and i really hope Treyarch brings that back this year.
That wasn't a huge problem for me but yeah, it wasn't too great. The one thing that annoyed me was the battle pass. If you didn't play for a few days, you would be behind and wouldn't be able to finish