What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Better quality videos from Oculus quest 2

468 x 60 Advertising

matty

Any Pronouns
Verified
RevBux
$0
If anyone knows how to record with less audio latency or with generally better quality pls let me know!
Example (pls delete if not allowed :p):

ooh thanks. still trying to figure out how forums work since i am not used to them...

I haven't delved too deep into streaming or recording content from the Quest 2 but if you use the link cable or similar to your computer and play the game on the computer. You could get the real time or close to zero latency you're looking for. I have a Quest 2 as well and will have to play around with different ways to do this. Casting to a TV is laggy and sometimes fails during a game. And haven't tried to do the streaming to the personal Oculus page yet.

I haven't delved too deep into streaming or recording content from the Quest 2 but if you use the link cable or similar to your computer and play the game on the computer. You could get the real time or close to zero latency you're looking for. I have a Quest 2 as well and will have to play around with different ways to do this. Casting to a TV is laggy and sometimes fails during a game. And haven't tried to do the streaming to the personal Oculus page yet.
in my experience the oculus casting site is fairly good if you are using it with a group of friends but as soon as you try to record it or stream it the quality drops a lot.

Back