What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Been feeling kinda rough lately.

468 x 60 Advertising

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$1,441
The past week or so I've been feeling kinda out of it and tired. I get cold randomly, I'm really hoping I don't got another kidney stone but it wouldn't surprise me if I do have another. I have an appointment with my urologist on November 7th so i'll probably know more not long after that meeting. I'm hoping it's just this change in weather and the aches I'm feeling is just the weather changing and whatnot..... having to go through that surgery again would suck.

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that :( .

Hope you're feeling better soon - and I really hope it's not another kidney stone >_< .

Yeah me too man. That would suck. I won't know for certain until around November 7th, I meet with my urologist then and then I gotta see if he wants to send me for a scan.

Me too. I just hope I don't got another kidney stone :( My appointment with my urologist got pushed back from November 7th to December 17th.

I hope you get to feeling better as well. Hopefully its not another kidney stone, those things are not fun to have. Its possible it could just be the weather effecting you. It does tend to effect some people around this time of the year.

Dammit, that's annoying that it's been pushed back >_< .

Hope you feel better in the mean time, though :) .

Me too. I just hope I don't got another kidney stone :( My appointment with my urologist got pushed back from November 7th to December 17th.
That's quite a ways its been pushed back. >_> Shame you couldn't get in sooner. Hope you feel better before then though!

Yeah, I've been feeling okay in terms of that, just a bit more tired lately I guess. However, haven't been in any real pain and i've been trying my best to stay extra hydrated to help prevent stones.

Yeah, I've been feeling okay in terms of that, just a bit more tired lately I guess. However, haven't been in any real pain and i've been trying my best to stay extra hydrated to help prevent stones.
Good keep at it! =3

Back