What's new

Are you verified anywhere?

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$497
As a content creator, it's important to try to secure your name on as many platforms as possible. That being said, being "Verified" is also important to help people find the 'real you'. Are you verified anywhere?

As of right now, I'm verified on Joyfreak & Nerkco, and our server on Guilded is verified. I may be forgetting somewhere else but i'll come back and edit this post if I am. :)

2TonWaffle

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$745
Have my names in a lot of places where I can. Trying to work on getting numbers up to lock in the name on YouTube and for Twitter, that's so random as to how they bestow the blue checkmark.

PanduhKingTV

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$274
Guess verified on here! but it would be cool to get verified over on twitter but I cant see that happening unless i get a mass following

NerdyCurve

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$1
Epic Creator Code
NERDYCURVE
I'm not verified on any platforms but i have a tendency to go around and reserve my name on a platform if i hear about someplace new. I'd love to be verified somewhere though

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$465
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
I am verified on Shotcall but I hear that can be removed if you are not active enough so I expect to lose that at some point as I don't use it as much as some do. I am also verified here on Rev but other than that no where else at the moment, hopefully that changes one day :)