What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Activision cuts ties with Ghost MW 2019 Voice Actor Jeff Leech after comments resurface.

468 x 60 Advertising
Activision has apparently severed ties with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 Ghost Voice Actor Jeff Leech for comments he made on one of his livestreams from back in December of 2020 towards a female streamer in his chat. The streamer in question was apparently toxic towards Leech first and Leech simply responded with more toxicity that the community is seeing as sexist & misogynistic according to twitter. These statements apparently go back to 2020.

Activision issued a statement to Call of Duty fan site CharlieIntel with the following about cutting ties with Leech and condemning his remarks:

Sexism has no place in our industry, our games or in society,” Activision says in a new statement. “Activision is no longer working with Jeff Leach. We strongly condemn these remarks. We are committed to delivering a fun and safe experience for all players.”

Activision has not stated what this means for the future of Ghost in the upcoming Modern Warfare 2019 sequel or Leech's current iteration of the operator in Modern Warfare 2019 or Warzone.

Source - CharlieIntel

Smokey

Smokey

Founder/CEO
What are your thoughts on this? Was Activision justified in cutting Leech from the project? Or do you feel cancel culture has gone too far?

Assuming the comments are real and true then props to such a big gaming company for taking action on something! especially when thing like this people don't consider as serious as things like racism, regardless they all have a negative real work effect and its nice to see people taking a stand

Yeah i know it's an old post, i just thought it funny that the quoted statement by Activision is almost exactly the same kinda swinishly biased—exaggerated drivel i'd expect vomited by hypocrisybot, sorry i mean from ChadGPT.😂

Back