What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

What is one thing you always seem to forget when you leave the house?

468 x 60 Advertising

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$1,156
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
As much as I have gotten better at remembering everything I need when I leave the house, there will always be times when I forget something that I needed and I will have to go back for it.

Just the other day I left the house and forgot to pick up the list of things I was going out for. I ended up going back for that as if I hadn't I would have forgotten all the things I needed and had to come back out.

Other things I have left the house and forgotten are my bank card and on a few occasions my phone but I have gotten better at remembering these now.

As much as I have gotten better at remembering everything I need when I leave the house, there will always be times when I forget something that I needed and I will have to go back for it.

Just the other day I left the house and forgot to pick up the list of things I was going out for. I ended up going back for that as if I hadn't I would have forgotten all the things I needed and had to come back out.

Other things I have left the house and forgotten are my bank card and on a few occasions my phone but I have gotten better at remembering these now.

I can relate to forgetting things when leaving the house, and for me, it's usually my keys or my phone. But one thing that I always seem to forget is my wallet. It can be quite frustrating, especially when I need to make a purchase or pay for something while I'm out.

To try and avoid forgetting my wallet, I've started to develop a routine of checking that I have everything I need before leaving the house. This includes going through a mental checklist of my wallet, keys, phone, and any other important items that I need to bring with me. I've also made a habit of placing my wallet in a specific spot near the door, so I can quickly grab it on my way out.

I do pretty good in not forgetting but the one thing I would say is my water bottle. What I do is have a note clipped to my purse of things to check off before I lock the house door. I also tend to put things by the door so I don't forget them.

Back