1. JennyorAlice

JennyorAlice Member

The Nintendo 3DS....who here has one? What are your thoughts on it? What games do you have for yours? Which game is your favorite? How often do you play it?

Discuss everything about the 3DS here....

2. queenzelda

queenzelda Well-Known Member

Relationship Status:
    Married
    I have a NEW 3DX XL & I love it. I have a bunch of games for my 3DS such as the Pokemon series titles, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, among others that I own.

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Ant's Queen <3 Administrator

Nikki
    Relationship Status:
    In a Relationship
    I don't have one but my son got one for Christmas last year. He has one of the new 3DS models where you can change the faceplate. He has quite a few games for it as many people bought him a lot of games for Christmas and his birthday. Ones I can think of off the top of his head are Terraria, Mario Kart 7, Pokemon Moon, Pokemon X and Y. I know he has a few more games that that but right now can't remember for the life of me what XD

4. Smokey

Smokey Nikki's teddy bear <3 Administrator

Anthony
    Relationship Status:
    In a Relationship
    I have one. Far too many games to mention them all. I have the Monster Hunter games, looking to pick up Generations soon as well. :) I have Resident Evil Revelations & Mercenaries, Zelda OOT 3D, Metal Gear Solid 3D and a few others to name a few. :)