Are you looking forward to Nintendo Switch?

Shortie861 Feb 19, 2017

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Ant's Queen <3 Administrator

Nikki
    Relationship Status:
    In a Relationship
    Nintendo Switch is due to be released on March 3rd 2017 with many places still taking pre-orders.

Are you looking forward to the Nintendo Switch?

I as of yet have no pre-ordered or made any decision to get one and will be looking at reviews once it is released but I am looking forward to seeing what others say about this new Nintendo console :)

2. Smokey

Smokey Nikki's teddy bear <3 Administrator

Anthony
    Relationship Status:
    In a Relationship
    I'm waiting to see what comes out for it. I will probably pick it up a year or so after launch if I see enough games coming down the pipeline that I'll enjoy playing. I got burned really bad with the Wii U so don't want to go through that again.

3. JennyorAlice

JennyorAlice Member

I'm the same as Smokey. Even though it was released today to the public, I'll more than likely wait for a little bit before I get one because I want to see what games come out for it first. If there aren't enough games that I'm interested in, then I won't waste my money on it.

4. queenzelda

queenzelda Well-Known Member

Relationship Status:
    Married
    I don't plan to get one until I see a Pokemon title release for the thing, which will probably be sometime in 2018/2019. So until then I'm good just having my Wii U & other competitor consoles otherwise. ^^